Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm an ASP(accredited staging professional) and want to get to "to the trade only" sites. Help!?

People like me work with realtors or people selling themselves (I know there are many out there). What do we do? We go into a property and make it ready for a quick sale and the highest price. It really WORKS!

I'm an ASP(accredited staging professional) and want to get to "to the trade only" sites. Help!?
Unlike suggested in the previous answer, most of the to the trade websites really are only to the trade. If you have a tax ID number, you can call many of these vendors and obtain an account number (which you will need to actually purchase anything). Once you've done that, they'll assign you a user name and password that you can use to access their entire line.





There are some "trade" websites that will allow you to view product online without signing in. They do not show pricing, and usually only show limited product.





Good Luck.
Reply:What do you want, if you are a professional you should know that sites.





I know several of them and I am not a professional. They are open to anyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment