Friday, July 31, 2009

I need to learn the basics of putting a sql data base into an asp.net page and accessing it.?

I have never used SQL before but I am fairly fluent with c# and have some experience with asp.net The main functionality i am looking for is to be able to access the data base in code. I want to be able to add data to tables, take data out. As well as bring up data. Any information you could provide or links would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

I need to learn the basics of putting a sql data base into an asp.net page and accessing it.?
Don't miss the link "Learn section" in www.asp.net (official Microsoft site)


If u want to learn SQLServer, don't miss "Head first sql ", sql basic books.


Use www.itstudy8.org to dl books

pollen

No comments:

Post a Comment