Friday, July 31, 2009

If I study PHP or ASP.NET 6 Hours per day Can I get a job in 6 months?

Thx for answering.

If I study PHP or ASP.NET 6 Hours per day Can I get a job in 6 months?
Roland:





You have been asking the similar questions many times for so long. I was wondering how you are doing since you asked the same questions over 6 months ago.





My answer your question is not to ask again. Go study and practice as much as you can. There is no easy way to get your on top of PHP or ASP.NET world.





If you don't practice and learn while you are coding, you will never get to anywhere in the programming world. A good programmer learned from the mistake they did and learned from other programmer. It might take 3 months for someone to get good job, but it will take 2 years for someone to get no job still.





So stop asking if you can get job or not. Go ahead to code. You have wasted a lot of time asking question about yourself. Keep faith that you can do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment