Friday, July 31, 2009

How do you view an .asp page on my browser? What is a wwwroot folder?

This is my fist week taking asp and I did not understand much for my homework.Thanks

How do you view an .asp page on my browser? What is a wwwroot folder?
You will need to install an IIS server on your computer. But this can only be done if your using Windows XP Pro (or if your using Vista, at least a Vista Home Prermium or higher version). IIS is already part of the OS installer but needs to be installed (or enabled) separately.





"wwwroot" is the default root folder of the IIS web server. This is were you would normally put your .ASP files.
Reply:If the .asp file is local to your computer, you can just do an Open File in your browser. The browser should read the file in and display it. Easy.





wwwroot is the default "document root" for IIS. That's the top of the directory tree for static HTML documents.

wholesale flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment