Thursday, July 30, 2009

How can i print all pages at once while using paging in asp.?

I'm using paging in my asp page to show a limited numbers of records at once. now i want to print all pages at once, but i'm able to print only the current page (i.e.) page shown in my browse. i want to use paging and print all the pages at once, i.e. i don't want to go every page and click print button. if any one help me i'm very thankful to that person. plz help me as soon as possible.


Thank in advance

How can i print all pages at once while using paging in asp.?
I would create a link where the user can opt to "Print All Records." I would even have it open in a pop-up window. Pass a parameter from this link and use that to decide if you should show all records or use your paging logic.

flower delivery

No comments:

Post a Comment