Sunday, August 2, 2009

Inserting asp submit data into Multiple tables with MS access?

Hey,


Here is the database design brief:





I am having a little problem.I currently have 3 Microsoft Access tables. They are IssueComments,Issues and a link table. I have a primary key for the IssueComments and the Issues table. This then means that I can have one issue with many different IssueComments so for when I do queries, it picks that up no problem.





When the user wants to add a Comment to the Issues, how would I go about adding the IssueComment into database with asp and then taking the Issue ID and the IssueComment ID and adding them both into the link table with asp?I need to add the Issue ID into the Linktable and add the IssueComment into the linktable and then when I do a query, it will pull out the Issue with all the different IssueComments. This is with using an ASP website as the front end.





If you have anymore questions then email me.Thanks

Inserting asp submit data into Multiple tables with MS access?
simply, established the connection pooling and synchronized the all access table then defined correctly path and access the data successfully...


No comments:

Post a Comment